GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Members and non members must be 16 or older. You may be asked to provide photographic ID when joining / making a purchase.
- In accepting membership with us, you acknowledge that you must disclose all information that we request of you, including any medical information. We will not accept any liability for any allergies or reactions to treatment you suffer.
- You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the Salon and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
- We will need to take a photo of members before their first treatment, this will be printed on your membership card.
- If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
- There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the salon of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable
endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
- Treatments are subject to availability and should be booked in advance where possible. We reserve the right to refuse any treatment on medical grounds and/or if we consider it inappropriate in our professional opinion.
- Failure to attend for a pre-booked treatment without notice of at least 2 hours will be charged a fee of up to £50. You will be charged at the next treatment date or by direct debit.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Salon Rules.
- There is a £5 charge for lost or stolen membership cards, which we may waive at our discretion.
- Any inappropriate behaviour towards a Spruce Moose employee, representative or member will not be tolerated and immediate membership termination will take effect.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10223756 and our registered office is at The Hutts, Hutts Lane, Grewelthorpe, Ripon, North Yorkshire, HG4 3DA. Our registered VAT number is 249764361.
- If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01765 658911.
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will use the personal information you provide to us to:
- (a) provide your membership services;
(b) process your membership payment; and
(c) inform you about similar products or services that we, or selected third parties provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
- We will not give your personal data to any third party.